时间：2023年09月06日 阅读量 : 137
1. It is reported that last Tuesday, a young traffic policeman was knocked down by accident and sent to the nearby hospital.
2. As students, we agree that we should take full advantage of time to practice ourselves and receive more education so that we will have a bright future.
3. Sometimes , the tired scientist wants to give up the plan for he has failed in the experiment some times, but he still spends some time on it every day because he believes he will be successful sometime.
有时，那个疲劳的科学家想要放弃那个计划，因为他已经几次在 实验中失败了， 但是，他仍每天在这上面花时间， 因为他相信，在将来某个时刻会成功 的。
4. You can try borrowing some money from this rich woman, but I am afraid she won't lend even one dollar to you.
你可以试着从那个富有的女人那里借钱， 但我恐怕她连一元也不 会借给你。
5. To our surprise, though the result of the exam is surprising , the teacher was not surprised at it.
6. The support from his whole family gave him confidence to solve the difficult problem and finally he not only discovered a new disease but also invented new medicine against it.
来 自他全家的支持给了他解决难题的信心， 最终他不仅发现了新的疾病而且发明了新药抵 制这种疾病。
7. Since the clever boy realizes that he himself is keen on physics, he makes a decision to study this interesting subject well with the help of his teacher.
8. Besides eating more vegetables and less meat, these fat men have to take several exercises such as playing basketball, running in order to lose weight .
9. It is very kind of you to help us repair this new computer for it is difficult for us to finish the work without it in time . 你太好了，帮我们修好了这台新电脑，因为对我们来说，没有 它要及时完成工作是困难的。
10. All the members in this club are worried about the changes of climate so they perform an activity to ask more people to protect environment.
11. Nowadays, more and more countries start to pay attention to the pollution, they advise people to prefer paper bags to plastic ones when they go shopping .
当今， 越来越多的国家 开始关注污染，他们建议人们在购物时选择纸袋而不是塑料袋。
12. Although both noise and voice can be called sounds, all the people enjoy the beautiful voice from good singers and no one wants to hear noise.
13. You'd better not look up each new word in the English-Chinese dictionary while you are reading the English newspaper ｏｒ novel.
当你读英语报纸和小说的时候， 最好不要每个新 单词都查英汉词典。
14. In many western countries, thirteen is not regarded as a lucky number, but no one knows why.
在许多西方国家 . 13 不被认为是一个幸运的数字，但是没有人知道为什么。
15. The careless patient mistook a white button for a pill so the doctors operated on him immediately to take it out as soon as possible .
16. If food supplies the energy to children, knowledge provides the chance for the children to improve themselves and realize their dreams .
17. After the leaders discussed with each other about the sports meeting, they agreed to cancel it because it might snow heavily and some accidents might happen.
18. A few little girls like the Chinese teacher because he looks like a famous Japanese film star and also knows a little Japanese culture .
19. The manager prefers going to a restaurant with his friends to inviting them to have a meal at home because he says it is too tired for him to prepare food and cook at home.
比起在 家请客， 那个经理还是喜欢和朋友去饭店吃， 因为他说他太累了， 不想在家中准备和烹 调食物。
20. Every Saturday science museum is crowded with a lot of middle school students, and some teachers are busy explaining the scientific secret behind a lot of interesting experiments.
21. This pretty nurse told the lovely girl it was bad manners to throw the rubbish everywhere and she should put them into the dustbin.
22. When the engineer found the machine stopped working , he stopped to check what the matter with it was.
23. The lady's husband raised his head and told me that yesterday's highest temperature had risen to 36 degrees, but tomorrow it would rise by 3 degrees.
24. It was very loud outside the classroom so our English teacher required all the students to read the new text aloud. 教室外面很吵，所以我们的英语老师要求所有的学生大声朗读 新课文。
25. The beautiful journalist received the rich man ’ s expensive gift; however , she refused to accept it because she didn't like him.
26. — My desk mate has made so great progress in French recently that he can speak French fluently now.
— So he has , and so have you . Congratulations on winning the first prize in the French contest.
27. A duck is lying below a tree, it has laid four eggs but the boy lied that it had laid 3 eggs.
一 只鸭子躺在树下，它下了四个蛋，但是那个男孩谎称它只下了 3 个蛋。
28. The old writer lived alone in a small village, but he never felt lonely because he had made friends with the books.
那个年老的作家独自住在一个小村里， 但是他从不感到孤单， 因 为他和书做朋友。
29. Ten passengers are standing beside the door besides you so there are eleven adults in all .
除了你，十个乘客正站在门边，因此一共有 11 个成年人。
30. The monitor expects that besides students, their parents will also attend his birthday party but there are only five of his friends except his class teacher.
班长期盼除了学生， 他们的家 长也能出席他的生日聚会，但是，除了老师只有 5 个朋友来了。
31. Every Sunday, my mother brings some clean clothes and fresh fruit to me and takes my dirty dresses and T-shirts away.
每周日， 我妈妈带来一些干净的衣服和新鲜的水果给我， 并拿 走我的脏衣服和 T 恤。
32. After he took the medicine , the sick soldier felt very weak and finally fell asleep , so you had better keep quiet and not go around.
33. My watch is the same as my friends', but it cost me five hundred Yuan and my friends spent only 200 Yuan on it.
我的手表和我朋友的一样，但是花了我 500 元，而我朋友们只花了 200 元。
34. On March the fifth , some of the pupils plant some trees in the neighborhood, and some help to clean the floor and the rest take care of the old men and women.
3 月 5 日，一些 小学生在居民小区种了一些树，一些清洁地面，其余的照顾老年人。
35. According to the report, if an office clerk can sleep for a short time at noon, he will feel more comfortable and perform much better in the afternoon.
36. To our surprise , our leader is very confident about such a hard-working secretary that he encourages her to translate the important Japanese file into German as soon as possible.
使我们吃惊的是， 我们的领导人对这个努力工作的秘书很有信心， 他鼓励她将重要的日 语文件尽快翻译成德语。
37. Since Shanghai has become a modern city in China, it has attracted more and more foreigners and famous foreign companies.
38. It is quite convenient for this short doctor to get all the tools that he needs because the university has designed a special lab for him.
39. It is known to all that the earth is 49 times the size of the moon but the sun is 1.3 million times as big as the earth. 地球是月亮的 49 倍大， 但是太阳是地球的 1,300,000 倍大， 这 是常识。
40. He is always adding "e" in front of the letter "t" when he spells the word "ninth", so his English teacher forced him to copy "ninth" one hundred times .
当他拼 ninth 这个单词的时 候，总是在 t 前加 e ，所以他的英语老师强迫他把 ninth 这个单词抄写一百遍。
41. Sometimes you may not understand your parents because one minute they're friendly and the next minute they're shouting and screaming loudly enough for the whole street to hear.
有时你可能不理解你父母， 因为一会儿他们友好， 一会儿他们又喊又叫， 响的整条街都 听见。
42. The detective thinks that the man behind the motorcycle may be the thief but his partner believes that maybe the man may just feel interested in the motorcycle.
侦探想， 在摩托车 后的那个男人有可能就是贼， 但是他的拍档认为那个男人可能只是对那辆摩托车感兴趣。
43. The girl was afraid to go outside to play because she was afraid of passing the large dog in the garden.
44. The elder brother will arrive in Beijing at about ten o'clock,while the younger one is going to reach Beijing at half past one and their parents will get there at a quarter to eight.
哥哥会在大约 10 点到北京，弟弟在一点半到，而他们的父母则是七点三刻到。
45. After he won the game, his parents and relatives were very proud of him and all of his teachers took pride in him. 在赢了比赛后，他的父母和亲戚以他为傲，他所有的老师也 是。
46. When he was only a child, he dreamt of becoming a scientist but after he grew up , he made a decision to be a teacher instead of a scientist.
当他还是个孩子的时候， 他梦想成为一个 科学家，但是长大后，他决定成为一名老师而不是科学家。
47. This retired healthy leader has a lot of hobbies such as collecting stamps, enjoying the Beijing opera, taking some photos, drawing some pictures and traveling.
48. Smoking is very bad for you so if you want to keep healthy , you had better get rid of it and take more physical exercises .
49. The price of the house is too high for many ordinary people to afford, so many people begin to rent the house in the center.
50. A lot of organizations hope that the government will take action to protect the lovely pandas from disappearance. 许多组织希望政府将会采取行动来保护可爱的熊猫不让其 消失。
51. Before they graduate from universities , these volunteers with the united uniforms are all pleased to serve all the visitors from all over the world .
在大学毕业前， 这些穿着统一制服 的志愿者都乐意为全世界的游客服务。
52. Though it is true that it is quite convenient for anyone to search and find the information on the internet, it is still necessary to judge whether the information is right ｏｒ wrong.
53. The angry mother warns her daughter if she dare throw her toys and rubbish everywhere again, she will beat her.
生气的妈妈警告女儿如果她敢把玩具和垃圾扔得满地都是， 她将 打她一顿。
54. The airport didn't apologize to all the passengers for the delay of the flight until all the passengers had waited for almost 6 hours so some of the passengers decided to write a letter of complaint .
航班误点，机场直到所有的乘客等了 6 个小时后才向乘客道歉，因此一些乘客决定写投诉信。
55. The breakfast of an average American mainly consists of the food such as eggs, bread and butter, sandwich, milk, juice and so on .
56. Both of these excellent twins will go on their study in Britain, but the elder brother will reach there this June while the younger one will arrive in it one month later.
那对双胞胎都 将在英国继续求学，但是哥哥今年 6 月去，而弟弟则是迟一个月。
57. Almost every day except weekends and rainy days , the national flag will rise and all the students will stand on the playground and raise their hands.
除了周末和下雨， 每天升国旗， 所有的学生都要站在操场上举手敬礼。
58. The entrances to the zoo are crowded with the excited people, because all of them are very interested in the new pandas and want to watch them with their own eyes.
59. If you compare their system with ours, you will easily get the conclusion that our system seems out of date and can't meet the needs of modern industry.
60. The thief tried escaping from the prison during the Christmas, but the police had known his plan and tried to destroy his plan.
61. The football team got there ahead of time in order to be familiar with the bad weather and strange local food because they didn't want to lose such an important match.
62. The location of the library is far from their houses, but these boys are so keen on reading the history books that they are willing to spend the whole afternoon on there every Sunday.
图书馆离他们的房子很远， 但是这些男孩太热衷于读历史书籍， 以至于他们愿意每周日 church. 一场可怕的洪水袭击了这个穷山庄后， 这些无家可归的孩子们又饥又渴， 需要 医疗帮助。一些人抢劫了超市的日用品。军队用渡船将他们运送到附近的幼儿园和教堂。
63. Although the president of every nation sticks to the fact that human beings love peace, hate wars and fear death ， every country still pay a large amount of money for armies and weapons.
64. The reason why he is used to England life so quickly is that he used to listen to the foreign broadcast on radio and his recorder was usually used to record what he pronounced when he read after the tape.
65. Although the developed countries promised to provide money and technology for the developing countries to protect environment, they themselves are still eager for the natural products such as fuel , oil to meet the needs of heat and electricity power .
尽管发达国家许 诺提供给发展中国家钱和技术来保护环境，但他们自己仍旧渴望自然资源，例如燃料、 汽油来满足热力和电力的需要。
66. The secretary usually wakes up with the help of the alarm clock, but yesterday it was broken, so she stayed in bed until the telephone rang.
67. Just after the dinner, he had the ice-cream in a hurry and got serious stomachache so his grandma offered him some medicine and hot water.
68. While all the fans outside celebrated his success , the winner of the Winter Canadian Olympics in Canada did the interview at the international conference center and said he would continue to train for another competition .
69. This ancient cave is very deep and dark so even with the lantern the captain of the group still failed to observe the animal pictures in the cave.
这个古老的洞穴既深又黑， 所以即使 打着灯笼，小组的队长仍无法观察洞穴的动物壁画。
70. The persons in the town didn't believe the truth that the lake had been polluted by the nearby chemical factories until the lake was covered with the dead fish.
71. During the spring festival , people usually set off fireworks to say goodbye to the past year and welcome the New Year.
72. During the National Day , the whole nation is filled with happy atmosphere , streets full of balloons and red flags and every Chinese hopes our mother country become more and more powerful.
73. After the army attacked enemy's base, the battle broke out in the north area and just after 2 hours, the enemy gave up the base.
部队攻击了敌人的基地。战斗在北部爆发了仅 2 小时之后敌人放弃了基地。
74. This blind Australian singer was very popular with teenagers and in yesterday's charity show , he sang his favorite songs while some actresses were dancing around him .
这位澳洲盲人 歌手在年轻人种很受欢迎。昨天在一场慈善表演中， 他演唱了自己最喜欢的歌曲， 同时 一些女演员在其周围伴舞。
75. Some articles and the pictures of these magazines about geography and journey aren't printed clearly, so this section can't publish these magazines.
76. Before my grandpa took the letter out of the envelope, he found that the letter didn't belong to him because the address was wrong.
77. If the weather is fine and windy, this couple will fly kite at the hill ; however , if the weather is awful, they will go to the cinema to see the funny movies.
如果天气晴朗且有风， 这对夫妻 就会在小山上放风筝，如果天气恶劣，他们就会去电影院看电影。
78. Last night, he was caught in a heavy rain and the whole body was completely wet and this morning, he got a bad cold and headache . Now he is resting in the bedroom.
昨天， 他被大 雨淋得浑身湿透。于是今早，他感冒了并伴有头疼。现在他正在卧室休息。
79. Those two female heroes ｓｅｌｅｃｔ some potatoes and tomatoes in the supermarket.
80. In his diary, he wrote down the trip to the zoo, especially that he fed the monkeys on bananas and he also made some videos of wolves, lines, tigers, bears.
在他的日记里， 他写 下了去动物园的游玩，尤其记录了用香蕉喂猴子的场景。另外，他也拍摄了一些狼，狮 子，老虎和熊。
81. Although the math teacher(British English: maths teacher) was very strict with these students, finally all of them felt thankful for the teacher's patient and careful guide because they got grade A.
82. The sentences of the story in this thick book are too long for the children to understand and in addition , the story is not described in detail .
83. If you spread out and read the world map, it will enable you to know that the land area of the People's Republic of China nearly equals that of the United States of America. 如果你翻 开查阅地图，它会让你知道中华人民共和国的领土几乎等同于美国的领土。
84. Between he and his brother who practices high jump, his brother is taller, but among his college classmates. His height is the greatest.
85. It's very kind of you to fix our computer ｏｒ it is not likely for us to send the E-mail about recent sales to Paris before 5 o'clock.
你能为我们修好电脑真是太好了，否则对于我们而 言， 5 点前发送有关最近销售情况的电子邮件到巴黎是不可能的。
86. Although the clerk was on duty , he still looked forward to watching tonight's exciting football match. As soon as he heard t cheers, he ran upstairs out of breath to see who kicked the goal.
虽然这名员工在值班， 但他仍然期待看今晚刺激的足球赛。 一旦他听到欢呼声， 就气喘吁吁的跑上楼上去看谁进的球。
87. The population of the city is greater than that of the country while the empty space in the city is not as enough as that in the country.
城市人口比乡下的人口多， 但是城市的闲置空 间不如乡下。
88. She bought her bakery an automatic oven which can process the soft chocolate cakes and cheese cakes.
她为自己的面包店买了台自动化烤箱， 这个烤箱可以加工好生产松软的巧 克力蛋糕和芝士蛋糕。
89. "Is it fair exchange that I offer you the service of a balanced diet and you do some housework such as washing these dishes and bowls ｏｒ cleaning the kitchen, honey?" the wife made a joke at his lazy husband.
90. When you are at table , you must obey the following rules : Don't make any sounds when you eat the soup with the spoon and don't speak with others when your mouth is full of food.
91. During the high season such as spring and autumn, there is little chance for you to book a double room in this hotel on the island, because it is very close to the seaside.
在春天和秋 天这样的旺季，在岛上的这个酒店订双人房是很难的，因为酒店离海滩很近 。
92. He is always making excuse for being late for work and this has already caused his leader to choose another one to investigate the case.
93. The careless chief hit her face on the glass gate and a lot of blood from her nose dropped on her skirt so her assistant went to find cotton for her.
这名粗心的领导一脸撞上了玻璃门， 许多鼻血滴在了她的裙子上，因此她的助手去给她找棉花了 。
94. There are a variety of furniture and blankets in the palace and a huge swimming pool behind it in the shape of a heart, the king and the queen used to have a rest on the grass after they swam.
在这个宫殿里又各种各样的家具和地毯，而宫殿之后有个心形的游泳 池，国王和皇后过去在游泳之后会在草地上休息 。
95. In the ordinary course of event , after he has breakfast, he connects to the Internet to read some business news unless he feels ill.
96. The reason why he is so fat is that he is simply crazy about fruit salad, pizza, Italian noodle, steak and coffee and never tries some vegetables such as carrots and cabbage.
他如此胖的 原因在于他沉迷于水果色拉，披萨， 意大利面，牛排和咖啡而且从不尝试吃些蔬菜， 例如胡萝卜和卷心菜。
97. Since your father has gone to buy some sweet snack , please put the pork in the oven to roast before I am ready for the sauce.
因为你父亲出去买甜点了， 所以请在我准备好酱汁 之前把猪肉放进烤箱烤起来。
98. Scientists are investigating the effects of medicine on human's body, for example, the slow response.
99. When the host looked out from the window, he found there were several holes in a row of wood fence around the new house.
当主人向窗外看时， 他发现新房子四周的一排木制篱 笆上有几个洞。
100. Before you are present at debate , remember to shine the pair of shoes and put on the tidy trousers and never forget to wear a tie that matches your shirt.
101. The librarian pointed to the man and said she saw him stealing a key to the car from a reader's jacket pocket.
102. To our surprise , this new type of robot is even able to understand the Chinese poems , and then manages to translate them into English accurately .
103. If this hardworking student wants to go abroad to go on his study, the foreign university will test his language level before the beginning of the term.
104. Since the late of the 20 century, more and more Chinese companies have played an active role in the international market and it leads to more and more dialogues and links between China and other countries.
自从 20 世纪后期开始， 越来越多的中国公司在国际市场中扮 演着积极的角色，这也导致中国和其他国家有越来越多的对话和联系。
105. She didn't know why her son was always coughing until she found a pack of cigarette under the jeans while he was taking a bath.
106. If you see the steam rising, it means the water in the pot boils and then you can put the dumplings into the pot. 如果你看到水蒸气冒出来了，就意味着水开了，你可以把饺子 放到锅里了。
107. The snow storm suddenly started at 9 p.m. and we had to wear coats and sit together to keep warm because the heating pipe was frozen.
晚上 9 点突然来了暴风雪，我们不得不 穿上大衣，坐下一起取得因为暖气管被冻住了。
108. When she was cycling to the store at the corner of the block, she found his classmates smiling at her and waving. 当她正骑车前往街区角上的商店时，她发现她的同学正朝她 微笑招手。
109. The town is divided into six parts and the post offices usually make sure which part the mail belongs to before it is delivered.
整个城镇分成了 6 个部分， 邮局在寄送给信件前会先弄 清信件属于哪个地区。
110. Even the pupils know that three plus nine equals twelve and twenty minus nine is eleven, but you, a university student, make these two elementary mistakes.
111. The girl cried when she reached the railway station because she missed the last train to the capital.
112. Once you have a back pain, don't hesitate to press the bell beside the bed and the doctor on duty will deal with the situation.
113. The terrible marks on this butterfly's wings can prevent other animals from killing itself.
114. This stupid man selected a lot of dear products in the mall and when he saw the bill for these goods, he realized that he had only fifty pounds in his bank card.
这个愚蠢的男人在 商场里挑选了许多昂贵的产品， 而当他看见这些货物账单时， 他意识到他的银行卡里只有 50 英镑。
115. Even in the North Pole , a lot of animals are still being hunted and killed either for pleasure ｏｒ for business.
甚至在北极， 要么是为了取乐， 要么是为了商业， 许多动物仍在被猎杀。
116. Fables and novels have a lot in common but usually fables include more wisdom so they pass on from generation to generation.
寓言和小说有很多相似之处， 但是通常寓言包括 了更多的智慧所以他们一代一代流传下来。
117. The real root of the word "china" is none but in China because china was created in various colors by wise Chinese.
118. Through discussion , only a few students correct their mistakes while 70 percent of students are still confused.
通过讨论， 只有一部分学生改正了错误， 而其他的 70% 的学生仍然很 困惑。
119. Though he won the victory of the second round of the race, he went pale and felt tired.
120. The young man stopped in front of the mirror to put his golden tie straight, had a look at his gold watch and walked downstairs to have a supper with his girlfriend.
121. Since we have no ropes at hand , where do you suppose that we ought to hang these spare clothes that we have just washed?
122. Unit Six is on Page 56, and you can find many useful figures about this item.
第六单元在 56 页上，你可以找到关于这个项目的有用的数字。
123. The shower is coming for there are a lot of dark clouds in the sky. So you had better carry an umbrella with you.
124. After he won the indoor bicycle race, he received an award of a computer with 23 inch screen.
在他赢得室内自行车比赛之后，他得到了一台有 23 寸屏幕的电脑作为奖励。
125. What they argued about finally led to fight, so their son had no choice but to beg police for help.
126. He joined in the junior tennis club at the age of 5, and his aim was to be well-known throughout the world as a tennis player.
他 5 岁加入了这个青少年网球俱乐部，他的目 标是成为一名举世闻名的网球运动员。
127. If you hold a plot of ice, the message of cool feeling will be carried from the skin to the brain.
128. To our amusement , this model from Paris has formed a habit of wearing a pair of thin stocking even in winter in order to look attractive .
令我们感到有趣的是， 这个来自巴黎的 模特为了引人注目养成了在冬天穿薄的长袜的习惯。
129. The silly boy thought that if he mixed cream with jam and put it in the fridge for some time, he would get much ice cream.
这个傻男孩认为只要将奶油和果酱混合起来， 放进冰箱一 段时间，他就能得到许多冰激凌了。
130. After such a serious traffic accident , he was still alive because he wore the safety belt.
131. Ocean and sea are different from each other , because the ocean is far away from the land while the sea is close to the land. Hence , to some degree , the Pacific belongs to ocean rather than sea.
132. If you want to get the occupation in this advertisement company, sign your name on the straight line.
133. The customer dialed the company's telephone number to know why all these free taps couldn't work at all. 客户拨打了公司的电话，想知道为什么这些免费的水龙头根本无法 使用。
134. After her leader talked with her and told her to repeat the task, she felt very upset .
135. Would you mind shutting the door? I smell something unusual outside the room.
136. The chicken farm on the hill is in the distance so it is impossible for you to return on foot before the night.
137. She pushed the door open and hurried inside to find the answers to this quiz .
138. The temperature in summer will be above 38 degrees while in winter it will be below the zero.
夏天的气温将会超过 38 度，然而到了冬天，气温就降到零度以下。
139. It is predicted that the number of readers will continue to reduce so the leader decided to stop selling this kind of magazine forever.
140. Although both juice and coffee are drinks, neither juice nor coffee can take the place of water.
141. The student thought the course is very boring so he began to play some trick on his desk mate.
142. Every time I passed this way, I walked with a quick step because I was afraid the dog might bite me even though it was lock.
143. Both his teachers and parents thought he was very foolish because he couldn't count up to ten at an early age .
144. When the danger comes, the male elephants will form a circle and shake their big ears to protect their children.
145. My brown bicycle went wrong at the top of the hill so I had to push it all way down.
146. Though the honest boy was born in Africa, he went to America by ship and wished that he could rely on himself in America.
虽然这个诚实的男孩出生于非洲， 但他坐船来到美国并 希望在美国能自力更生。
147. They still remembered that after dinner, they ever used to play Chinese chess under the street lamp while eating the pears .
他们仍记得以前常常在晚饭过后， 坐在路灯下边下象 棋边吃梨的情景。
148. Although I had read the book several times, I still failed to understand its title .
149. The weather throughout the world becomes more changeable so the scientist decided to adopt new ways to forecast it. 全世界的天气都变化多端， 所以科学家决定采取新的方法 来预报。
150. The river is not only wide but also about eight kilometers in length so you can always see a lot of boats on it.
这条河不仅宽而且有 8000 米长，所以你总能看见许多小船在河上。
151. You will certainly go mad if you continue to work in such a noisy place.
152. The net was broken so the wild animal must have escaped from the hole on the net.
153. As the saying goes , "Strike the iron while it is hot." Since you have left the last step of the task, why not finish it tonight?
俗话说， “要趁热打铁。”既然你还剩下任务的最后一步， 为什么不在今晚完成它呢？
154. It is generous of you to share the delicious seafood with us and in return we will send you some foreign sweets.
155. Before she threw these useless files into the litter bin , the secretary took the pins away for the future use.
156. It is a pity that all the tickets for the airline from Beijing to Shanghai have been sold out.
157. She was a bit sad when she read the headline of the newspaper. 当她读了报纸的把标题后，有点悲伤。
158. As a top student , you should feel a deep sense of shame for you haven't handed in your homework for several days.
159. The mother had lay the table and hoped that his son would knock at the door as soon as possible.
160. Finally the scientist not only discovered a new disease but also invented new medicine against it.