高中学科资源

《长安三万里》之唐诗英译

时间:2023年07月24日 阅读量 : 1846

最近,动画电影《长安三万里》火了。电影以盛唐为背景,讲述安史之乱后,困守孤城的高适向监军太监回忆起自己与李白的一生往事。其中,关于唐诗的英译也引发了大家的热论,下面就来看看《将进酒》的英译吧!


《将进酒》

Invitation to Wine

——李白


君不见,黄河之水天上来,奔流到海不复回。

Do you not see the Yellow River come from the sky,

Rushing into the sea and never come back?

君不见,高堂明镜悲白发,朝如青丝暮成雪。

Do you not see the mirrors bright in chambers high,

Grieve over your snow-white hair though once it was silk-black?


人生得意须尽欢,莫使金樽空对月。

When hopes are won, Oh! Drink your fill in high delight,

And never leave your wine-cup empty in moonlight!

天生我材必有用,千金散尽还复来。

Heaven has made us talents, we’re not made in vain.

A thousand gold coins spent, more will turn up again.


烹羊宰牛且为乐,会须一饮三百杯。

Kill a cow, cook a sheep and let us merry be,

And drink three hundred cupfuls of wine in high glee.

岑夫子,丹丘生,将进酒,杯莫停。

Dear friend of mine, cheer up, cheer up, Invite you to wine. Do not put down your cup.


与君歌一曲,请君为我倾耳听。

I will sing you a song, please hear, o hear! Lend me a will ear!


钟鼓馔玉不足贵,但愿长醉不复醒。

What difference will rare and costly dishes make?

I only want to get drunk and never to wake.


古来圣贤皆寂寞,唯有饮者留其名。

How many great men were forgotten through the ages?

But great drinkers are more famous than sober sages.


陈王昔时宴平乐,斗酒十千恣欢谑。

The prince of poets feasted in his palace at will,

Drank wine at ten thousand a cask and laughed his fill.


主人何为言少钱,径须沽取对君酌。

A host should not complain of money he is short.

To drink with you I will sell things of any sort.


五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与你同销万古愁。

My fur coat worth a thousand coins of gold,

and my flower-dappled horse may be sold,

To buy good wine that we may drown the woes age-old.


本网站信息搜集自网络,如果侵权,请联系删除!